All students are expected to wear the correct uniform and maintain the highest possible standards regarding their individual presentation.
All items bearing the Grey Court logo and/or marked with an asterisk * are only available from School Zone which is located at Bentalls, Kingston, 3rd Floor or ordered through their online store - School Zone London or by telephone 020 8541 6790.
We sell branded uniform items in our second hand uniform shop, which is open every Thursday during term time, 3-4pm. Branded items are sold at reduced cost and may be bought using cash or card.
Compulsory school uniform
- Black school blazer, badged pocket with silver trim *
- White shirt, buttoned to the neck (to be worn with Grey Court tie *) OR white revere collar (open neck) shirt
- Plain black trousers OR Grey Court skirt *
- Smart black shoes to be worn with plain black or white socks, or black tights.
Optional school uniform
- Royal blue Grey Court V-neck jumper *
- White Grey Court polo shirt* (summer only).
Compulsory sports kit
- Royal blue sports technical tee with logo*
- Royal blue sports shorts with logo *
- Royal blue and white sports socks with logo *
- Navy training top with logo *
- Navy training pants with logo*
- Trainers, non marking sole, any colour
- Shin pads and football boots
- Gum shield
- Reversible rugby shirt with logo * (boys' curriculum).
Optional sports kit
- Thermal base layer top - plain white, black or blue
- Thermal base layer bottoms - plain white, black or blue.
Full details of the school uniform are attached below. You may access our uniform policy on the school policies page of this site.